Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Altec Lansing car audio

  1. #1
    Inactive Member andro0120's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just needed some info on Altec Lansing car audio. I'm not sure but I believe Altec manufactured car audio components during the 90's. I've been thinking of buying a passive crossover for the car. Just wondering if you can elighten me about this because I can't seem to find details on the internet. Did Altec Lansing manufacture passive crossovers for car audio?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    The REAL Altec Lansing stopped making car audio speakers around 1983-4.

    The items you have were probably made in China by Sparkomatic (now called Altec Lansing Technologies). They are noted for poor customer support, so Caveat Emptor!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.